Delta Emulator iPA Download: There was a time when Game Boy Advance was a rage among the gaming enthusiasts. Even today it is considered as one of the most sold gaming consoles. Nearly 100 million units of different models of GBA were sold over several years. There is absolutely no denying that this console offered some really exciting and addictive games. Once you started playing the game, you could not keep the console aside.
When the times change the technologies get evolved. When the new technology overtakes the old one is phased out. The new gaming consoles, such as Play Station, Xbox and Nintendo emerged and GBA discontinued the sales. But, there are still many people who wish to get back to these old games to relive the old memories. There is quite a bit of nostalgia attached to them. This is precisely the reason why Game Boy emulators for mobile devices are so popular.
Download And Install Delta Emulator iPA For iOS (iPhone 7/6 plus / iPad/iPod Touch):
There was GBA4IOS that became quite a trend recently. It was considered to be one of the best GBA emulators for iOS devices. Unfortunately, even GBA4iOS has been discontinued. But, don’t get disappointed yet. The developers of this emulator have now come up with another option called Delta Emulator.
Delta emulator will also offer the iOS users the ability to play the GBA games on their device. This emulator is still in the beta phase. The good news is that you don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device in order to install this app. Let’s take a look at the installation procedure.
The Device and ROM Compatibility:
Not all the iOS devices support this emulator. You can install Delta Emulator IPA on the following devices with iOS 8, iOS 9, or iOS 10 (and all their iterations):
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, 5C, and 5S, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, and 6S Plus, iPhone7 and 7 Plus
- iPad Air and Air 2
- iPod Touch 5th as well as 6th Generation
- iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2 and iPad Mini 3
- iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4
- Both models of iPad Pro
Delta Emulator currently supports ROMs for the following gaming consoles:
- Nintendo 64
- Game Boy Colour
- Game Boy Advance
How To Install Delta Emulator IPA On iPhone?
Delta Emulator is not available on the app store. Therefore, you will need to get it from the third party source. As already mentioned, you don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device to install this app. Here are the simple steps for Delta Emulator IPA download:
- First of all, you will need to download Cydia Impactor on your computer. You can get Cydia Impactor from http://www.ios9cydia.com/cydia-impactor.html. Make sure you download the correct version of Cydia Impactor for your OS.
- Locate the downloaded file and extract its content to save on the hard drive
- Download the Delta Emulator IPA for iOS 10 or other versions from the web. Make sure that you download the file from a trusted source to avoid downloading a malicious program on your computer
- You will also need to make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your computer. You can check for updates by following these steps
- Launch iTunes and tap Help
- Select ‘Check for Updates’
- Update to the latest version if required by following the onscreen instructions
- Now connect your iOS device to your computer using the USB cable
- Launch the Cydia Impactor and allow it a few seconds to detect your device.
- Click the Menu on Cydia Impactor and then choose the iOS device on which you wish to install Delta Emulator IPA
- Go to the folder in which you saved the IPA file and drag it onto the window of Cydia Impactor
- Sign in with your Apple ID and Password
- Click OK on the prompt
- You will see a warning message regarding the ‘Expired Certificates’; ignore it and click OK again
- The installation process will thus begin; it may take a few minutes
- Once the installation process is complete the Delta Emulator icon will appear on the home screen of your iOS device
Try and run the application. You may see a prompt with the error, ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer.’ This can be fixed very easily. This is what you need to do:
- Open Settings menu on the iOS
- Tap General
- Select ‘Profiles & Device Management’
- Select the Delta Emulator profile
- Tap Trust
- Tap Trust again
This will get the Delta Emulator up and running on your iOS device. Now all you need to do is get some game ROMs and slip back into the past.
If you like playing Game Boy Advance games on your iOS, you can download Delta Emulator since GBA4iOS has been discontinued. Created by the same developers, Delta Emulator is more advanced and stable than its predecessor. It can be installed easily without jailbreak.