We all like game emulators as they allow us to play any kind of games for free on iOS devices. If you are a long term user of GBA4iOS, SNES etc, you might know the developer of these emulators, Riley Testut. Two days back he officially announced about the Beta version of a new emulator called Delta emulator on his twitter page. Though this is a beta version, many testing fellows appreciated this emulator as it is running much smoothly on all the iOS versions. This is an all in one emulator for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices.
2016 may be the end of GBA4iOS. Though they have not announced it officially, you might have observed a song after installing GBA4ios emulator. This song is much similar to the song played while closing Super Mario game. Many people agree that this year could be the end for GBA4ios emulator and a new chapter begins with Delta Emulator iOS App. With the sudden twitter announcement of Riley Testut, this has been confirmed. We call it the successor of GBA4iOS
What he said about Delta iOS Emulator is, “Delta is an app. You can think of it just like Nintendo DS emulator. It wasn’t a new game boy but it was an entirely new thing. This is the same relationship with GBA4iOS and Delta app.” The latest version of Delta Emulator is available on Tutuapp. To install tutuapp on your device, Download Tutuapp APK
You all know how well Game Boy emulator is working on iOS 10 pre versions like iOS 9/9.1 etc. For the latest iOS devices running on iOS 10.3 or iOS 10.2, GBA emulator showing a lot of problems like Crashing, Shutting down the device. Thus, Riley Testut comes up with Delta Emulator which is running smoothly with all the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
What is So Special about Delta Emulator iOS:
As you all know, Old emulators like SNES and GBA4iOS are compatible with iPhone/iPad only. But, this emulator will support Apple TV and Some Play stations too. This emulator will integrate all emulators into single one i.e, You can play all Nintendo classic games, Game Boy and Game Boy Advance games on this emulator. In other words, it will support any ROM file, you don’t need to download a specific ROM file. Some new game consoles also will be added in this emulator
Compatibility of Delta4iOS:
As per Riley Testut, it will support,
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5 C & S.
- iPad Air 5/4/3/2 generation devices
- iPad mini 4,3,2,1
- iPod touch
- iPod Pro
- Apple TV
With that being said, We will get into how to install Delta emulator on iPhone/iPad devices.
Delta Emulator Download for iOS | Install Delta Emulator For iPhone/iPad Without Jail Breaking:
This emulator is currently in beta stages. Beta versions are not released for Public. This emulator will be released to the public by January 2017. We will update the step by step procedure to download this application after releasing it for all the users by the developers.
- You need a Computer to download this emulator. First of all, download Cydia impactor tool from cydiaimpactor.com. Please choose Cydia impactor file that is compatible with your machine (like Windows, Mac, and Linux).
- Install Cydia impactor software as normal system software.
- Now download the latest version of Delta Emulator IPA file from here on your PC.
- Please be patience until the completion of the download. Now connect your iOS device to PC using USB Cable and select your device on Cydia impactor tool from the drop down menu.
- Now drag and drop Delta emulator.ipa file on to Cydia Impactor.
- It will as you for the Apple ID and Password. Enter them and Click on OK.
- The System will take a while to complete the installation process. Now you can observe this emulator on your device menu.
Delta Emulator Roms:
Every emulator needs ROM file to play games. One can use either SNES ROMS or GBA ROMS on Delta as it integrates both of them.
You can download SNES ROMS from https://www.loveroms.com/roms/super-nintendo
You can download GBA ROMS from https://www.loveroms.com/roms/gameboy-advance
As SNES is not fully developed, we can enjoy fully developed SNES along with GBA on Delta Emulator as is the integration both the emulators. For now, This is all about this emulator. We will continuously update the information as soon as we soon as we find it. Keep visit for more updates. Don’t forget to share.